Saturday, August 6, 2011

Do women really like being treated like crap?

I've witnessed it. I just need a verification. I was with this girl for a while I treated her like a queen. Paid for her medicine took her to Universal Orlando (on my birthday with my money) opened doors for her, and stuff one day she tells me to F off, no apparent reason. My mother rushes to men who treat her like crap. They are nice one day and then cheat, she goes away, they invite her back, and then they call her names and make her do stuff and make cruel remarks about her. My sister same thing. I've seen it parodied on Family Guy. Brian the dog shows Stewie the baby women like being treated like crap at Quagmire's house. What's the deal? I know just by my luck if I started treating a woman like crap she'd A: Call the cops on me or B: Leave me and never return. What's the deal here? I don't even want to treat a girl like crap it's against my nature. Why can't a nice guy such as myself find and keep a girl? Oh yeah the worst of it is the women treated like crap go to the guys like me for shoulders to cry on but never show interest! Why is this like this? It's totally friggin' gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment