Saturday, August 6, 2011

Horse riding do I have good form?

I think your position is really good. For how little the jumps are you are leaning at a good angle(: Just a tip on the horse, don't let her take long spots. Ride her really deep into the jump. A couple of your take off spots were kind of long and that is dangerous. I'm not trying to mean and of course the horsey is only 4 so she will learn. But I'm just saying that it would be smart to start riding her like that right away. And I would know from experience, my horse used to take spots like1-2 strides away from the jump!! When my trainer saw this she said it had to stop right away. If they take long spots when the jumps get bigger it gets really dangerous. Just thought I'd tell you that. Good luck and hope I helped!!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment