Saturday, August 6, 2011

I am all alone...wht shall i do?...please help me out....?

I'm on the same boat as you more or less. I've hung out with people, but it is hard to find someone good these days. In a way it is better to be alone, by yourself than with bad company. I don't smoke, drink, not do drugs, nor any of that crap. I am also religious. I agree with you, you have to be very careful with whom you meet out there. Also if they see that you are the type of guy that is serious and doesn't like non seriousness, they will neglect you like they have. People these days reject people that are serious and well behaved. It is the society that we are living unfortunately. Try talking to people and if they ignore you, just move on to others. Sooner or later you'll find someone that cares for you and will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment